Rates & Insurance
The first 60-75 minute appointment is $150.00.
Follow up 50 minute appointments are $125.00.
Shorter appointments and reduced rate appointments are available by request and on a limited basis. If finances are a barrier for you to engage in therapy, please contact me and we can come up with a solution or I can assist you in finding low-cost/pro-bono counseling in the area.
I am credentialed within several insurance networks. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. If you are unsure if I am within your insurance provider’s network, please contact me. It is also recommended to contact your insurance provider directly to help determine the details associated with your plan’s benefits regarding psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider or EAP to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Do I have a copay for appointments?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Are there restrictions on what we can talk about in a session in order for my plan to cover?
- Does my plan include family psychotherapy?
- This typically includes the individual plan holder plus one or more individuals in the session (spouse, partner, child, sibling, grandparent, etc)
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you need to cancel your appointment please contact me as soon as possible, preferably at least 24 hours before your appointment time. If you no-show to an appointment, you may be at risk of losing your preferred time slot on my calendar.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!
Want To See If We're A Good Match?
Schedule A Phone Consultation
The therapist-client relationship is one of the strongest predictors of success in therapy. Because of this, I offer a complimentary, 15-minute phone consultation prior to scheduling your first appointment to assure we are a good fit to work together.